Professional Certificate in Project and Programme Management
25th February - 1st March 2019, London, UK
Projects and programmes are the drivers for implementing strategic goals and positive and durable organisational change. As a consequence, organisations are often heavily reliant on their project and programme managers, who must oversee major developments through to completion while keeping to an agreed timeframe, budget and quality standards.
From planning through the delivery stage and finishing with evaluation, this course will explore every aspect of the project cycle utilising tried and tested project management methodologies to ensure project success. It will also equip participants with the varied skill set necessary to oversee complex projects, such as risk management, effective budgeting, quality control and stakeholder management.
The tools and techniques covered are designed so that they can be adapted to the needs and specifications of different organisations and/or projects making them suitable for small-scale improvement projects or national capacity building programmes.
- Project management methodologies
- Leadership for project managers
- Identifying and defining projects and programmes
- Risk management
- Managing stakeholders
- Monitoring and evaluating projects and programmes
Experts in the field will lead this training through interactive workshops, lectures and best practice case studies, fostering innovation, creative learning and networking amongst peers.
Upon completion of this five-day long course and subsequent successful completion of CMI written tasks, the successful candidate will be awarded a Level 5 CMI certificate in Management & Leadership showing the CMI units achieved. The CMI is the only chartered professional body in the UK dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence. The professional qualifications offered by the Institute are internationally recognised and sought after.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Clearly define, plan and implement projects to ensure they are delivered on time, within budget and to specification
- Utilise recognised project management tools and techniques including Gantt Charts, Gap Analyses and Pert Charts
- Engage effectively with project stakeholders
- Recognise common causes of project failure and how to avoid them
- Budget effectively and oversee spending accurately
Click here for further information on the programme
How You Will Benefit
- The opportunity to gain a recognised professional qualification
- Hear the latest insights, research and developments in project and programme management from leading experts
- Network and share ideas with colleagues from around the world
- Enhance your skills and knowledge in managing projects and programmes
Click here for further information on why to attend